Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bosco Botticelli
Of all the over the top gifts being touted in this year's Neiman's Christmas Book, this one really raised a brow. For only $110,000.00 you can give your loved ones a 60"x 40"
one of a kind portrait of the two of you custom painted out of Bosco chocolate syrup by Brazilian artist Vik Muniz. Worth its weight in syrup? Muniz is donating his proceeds to Centro Espacial Rio de Janeiro, the charity he created to bring social and art projects to life for underprivileged young people in Brazil, give/give. Nice.

4 comments:

E.A. Aleksandroff, alias GT said...

uuh...I think I`d rather go to college... or buy a car. Cool idea though.

Cakespy said...

This is so cool! Not in my budget exactly...but if it were...

Casey said...

I always enjoy the unique things you find in the world of chocolate. I also write about chocolate art on my chocolate blog

Jeanna said...

Great find!