Monday, September 18, 2006

Sweet Riot
Converse to subversive or violent outbursts of rebellion, Sweetriot appeals to those in favor of a more palatable progression. The socially conscious purveyors of dark chocolate covered cacao nibs push cultural awareness by educating consumers about their product's roots in Latin America, Africa and Asia. I devoured a full tin of the snackable contraband during a trip to the theater (the size is totally smuggable). My personal favorite is flavor 70--the perfect hint of espresso is added to the chocolate's tropical notes. Along with the nib's bitter crunch, it's quite an addictive combination. And if you're hungry for social change, I suggest a visit to their Social mission page to find out how you too can make some noise.

2 comments:

C... said...

I will definitely be trying these.

Darlene said...

oh man, I've gotta try those as well...where does one find all of these interesting things that you sample? I'd eat anything that is chocoate & coffee flavored.

p.s. I'm so into smuggling things into the theatre...with all the stuff I have crammed in my jacket, I kinda look like a mutant. haha